The Louis planner, here to accompany you in your 2021 journey.
Inside you’ll find weekly, monthly, and yearly overviews, as well as Bahá’í, inspired artworks, reflection pages, and significant Holy Day and Nineteen-day feast dates marked to keep you on track all year round.
** On September 27, 1912, Louis Gregory and Louisa Mathew married becoming the first Baháʼí interracial couple. During his travels, whenever he was accompanied by his wife, they received a range of different reactions because interracial marriage was illegal or unrecognized in a majority of the states at that time. Louis George Gregory was a prominent member of the Baháʼí Faith posthumously appointed a Hand of the Cause, the highest appointed position in the Baháʼí Faith, by Shoghi Effendi.
- Yearly overview calendar for 2021.
- Monthly overview for January 2021 - December 2021, positioned at the start of each month.
- Simple lines for weekly planning, beginning from Monday 28th December through to Friday 31st December 2021.
- Holy Writings to inspire on the start of every monthly page
- Sketches of Holy sites from 3 talented Baha'i Artist.
- 100 gsm Taiwan Creamy Simili
- 120 gsm White Simili (cover)
- Stitch hardcover bind + Round Corners
- Matt Lamination (cover)
- 14cm x 20cm
- 145 pages
- Weighs approximately 330grams - the perfect handheld size.
- Designed and made with love in Malaysia.
We send all parcels with tracking, via Australia Post.
Standard shipping: please allow 7– 10 business days for delivery to metropolitan areas, and 10 – 14 business days for delivery to regional areas.
Delivery times vary greatly between destination countries and regions. We will aim to keep you updated via email. If you are purchasing more than 8 planners, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Can I order a gift and send it to a friend?
Sure can! You even have the option to write a handwritten message on our Fire & Gold cards to be sent along with the gift.
You'll need to add your own contact details in the billing area, but make sure you use the gift recipient’s name and address in the shipping area at checkout. That way, the gift will be sent directly to the recipient, and the tracking and proof of purchase will be emailed to you.